ENTERING AND LEAVING THE PARK
- All dogs must be kept on a leash between the car park and the dog park.
- If you are waiting to enter the park allow sufficient space for previous user to exit. Remain in your vehicle until they have left the park and are safely in their own vehicle and the vehicle’s doors are closed.
- Please ensure you leave the park promptly when your time expires, especially if another user is waiting to enter the park.
- Please ensure you close the gate properly when leaving the park.
DOGS IN THE PARK
- The maximum number of dogs in the park should not exceed 8 at any one time unless previously arranged with Laurney Lodge.
- Dogs must be up to date with vaccinations and regularly treated for flea, tick and worm prevention.
- Puppies from 8 weeks and older are welcome.
- Bitches in season are welcome.
- DO NOT enter the field if your dog has suffered/is suffering from any illness or has/has had diahorrea in the last 48 hours.
BEHAVIOUR IN THE PARK
- Please discourage your dog from making excessive noise whilst using the park.
- Never leave your dog unattended in the park, your dog is your responsibility.
- Please do not drop litter in the park, use the bin provided.
- NO smoking on site.
- Children are welcome when accompanied by an adult. Children MUST be supervised at all times.
- Appropriate footwear must be worn at all times: Ground may be uneven, wet and slippery.
- Dog owners are responsible for picking up their own dog’s poo.
- Our Poo Policy: Owners sometimes miss their dog’s poo…if you see poo then please pick it up, this helps keep the park clean for everyone’s benefit.
- Please put dog poo in the bin provided. Bags can be found in the hut.
LIABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You enter the park at your own risk, we will not accept any responsibility for injury, illness or death of your dog from using our facilities. You are advised to ensure your pet is fully insured for all eventualities.
- Our fences are regularly checked to ensure that they are dog proof but no liability can be accepted for any dog that escapes – under, over or through the fence.
- You park your car in the car park at your own risk.
- Unleashed at Laurney Lodge accepts no liability for any losses suffered whilst using the company’s facilities.